Saturday, January 3, 2009

school starts....

okwell, school has started. acsi, very good school to be in!!! anyway, school started off and i fell asleep in class for 40 mins. the teacher left and all my friends had to cover me so she could not see me when we greeted her to say buh-bye. i was laughing with my friend when i woke. when i left school, i was waiting at the bus stop. then suddenly isaac saw me. then he screamed my name and ran across the bus stop. i was like oh shit! then everyone was staring at me and him. reached home and saw my mom and sister jessica watching little nyonya last ep. went home logged on to msn and immediately esther went HI! guess she must have been really bored. conferenced at night on the phone. stuff happened. was really depressed this morning. until like 2+ when i talked to carita and natalie only then did i cheer up. anw, GOING TO CHURCH FOR YOUTH LATER!!!!YEAH!!! so happy man! cant wait. hope i dont get lost while taking bus/mrt! lol^^ shld be leaving soon, shall wash up and leave then. buh-bye people!

No comments:

Post a Comment