Monday, December 29, 2008

SCHOOL STARTING!!!NOOOOOOO

OMG!!! i forgot my blogger account just now. was spam trying my email man. but i managed to find it out in the end. *phew* i think my mom's ex=boss is here now but i'm not sure. but anyway, i stayed over at ians house for 2 nights as my parents went to batam. left for their house on x'mas and came back on 27 december. i had a very fun time there playing mario cart on their wii most of the time. we conferenced using ian's fone and i broke his earphone.XD. SORRY IAN!!! anyway i didnt sleep on the first day and slept at like 3+ on the second day. heehee. was very tired when i came back but still in the mood to conference. so i called ian and we did. omg!!i just accidentally told natalie my blog... in deep trouble. anyway... PUBLSIH POST!

No comments:

Post a Comment