Friday, January 9, 2009

a miserable friday...

today was supposed to be great but it wasnt so good. gonna post a very short one today. have rugby training tomorrow at 8-10, youth at 4-6.hopefully youth can stop making me feel depressed.



I really wanna talk to you but i dont know if i should. i have a doubt about approaching you sometimes. by the words you say u sound happy but i'm scared its not that way. I’m scared that i’m making your life miserable. Ever since ive joined you guys, i feel like i actually mean something, but i keep getting this feeling im making your life worse. Maybe i should just leave u people alone and go back to my old clique. It may be a much worse place but if it makes you guys happier then i guess i should. and you. you think you are so pitiful? i sometime really feel like venting my frustration at you. you may be in a bad mood but you have no idea how depressed i feel. life just sucks now.

No comments:

Post a Comment