Saturday, January 24, 2009

CHINESE NEW YEAR EVE THE EVE!

tomorrow the tomorrow is chinese new year already leh.(forgive me for my bad english) ang pow, steamboat... waa shiok seah. erm. today i went to school for rugby, played for a while against acs(p) the p6s. of course we won la. but there's this super fat guy, i bet he's like 80kg. he just tackled my face and the refree didnt even see it. so, my neck hurts when i turn it left. darn guy. should've punched him back. uuggghhhh. pfft. haha. there wasnt youth today, sadly. but i still went to ps edwin's house, ate LOADS. the food was just imba. played loads of games, had lots of fun UNTIL my mother came. then i was pretty quiet for the last 45 mins. but the 1st part i was crazy. until a lot of people say i need to go to mental hospital. ps edwin never give me ang pow. =(( . sad haha. XD jkjk

No comments:

Post a Comment