Saturday, June 6, 2009

gone. forever.

is it gone? or is there still hope?


just came back from training. quite tiring. did 400s. then practised kick off. i've been demoted to a 2nd row-er. =(. idk how to bind. blehh. then we went to the gym while the coaches took the DSA trials. surprisingly, people did their stuff at the gym. they actually did! and they weke pushing themselves. amazing. jessica drove to pick me up. dad was guiding her. she took 15mins to get home? haha. long seh. today got no tuition! =))
oh yah. i have to take bus to training for the next 7 days. and my coach told me something true. 'you have the right to be wrong'. wow.

please. i'm feeling real down now. i dont know if you're talking about me. please tell me what it is. i want to know. know if you treat me as a
friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment