Monday, April 6, 2009

how cool is that??

wow. i find it real cool. it's like the first time i'm fasting, and its from more than one thing. wow. thanks pastor edwin. glad that carita liked the present, even happier that her blog is ALIVE! w00t w00t! ok. haha. had loads of fun in school today, and i didnt really feel sleepy during tuition today!!! w00t w00t w00t!!! haha. thank God. he's helping me. i started fasting, and he is blessing me. thank God. Amen. my day was fantastic! i had loads of fun. and i actually went for a jog! woohooo!!!! but bad timing haha. i wanted to run 4km, but i ended up running 2 cuz i needed to shit. haha. oh yah. in school, my friend gave me a hot dog bun, and i only ate the bread cuz i'm fasting from meat! haha. so funny la. then i dropped the sausage on the floor accidentally. then everybody around me was like OMG!!! haha. funny seah. have fun fasting people!

No comments:

Post a Comment